Saturday, February 12, 2011

Sushi Making

I love food, I really do.  I like the fellowship it brings, the excitement of trying new things, the comfort of old favorites that remind you of people and places you hold dear. I'm especially glad I am not a picky eater and unless you're asking me to try something from an episode of Bizarre Foods, I'm generally game. 
Well, this past weekend, our friends Rachel and Mike invited us to their place for "Make your Own Sushi."  Tim and I have sampled sushi before, but would not consider ourselves to be connoisseurs of it by any means, so we were really excited to learn how to make it! We had so much fun mixing and matching and creating our own sushi rolls. Here are some pics from the night! *Note: if the thought of raw fish turns you off, you can always go sans poisson, and just enjoy lots of rice and veggies*








2 comments:

  1. LOVE these! That was such a fun night, we will have to do it again sometime!!! =)

    ReplyDelete