ooooo how I love my 2 week March vacations! It's definitely one of the perks of working at a private school. For the 3rd year in a row, I was able to fly down to Tampa to visit my college roomie and her cute little family. She and her husband and two little ones are the BEST hosts and I am so thankful they are willing to take me in for 5 days of warmth and sunshine!!!!!!
I have too many pictures to show you in one post....so here is installment number one.
Day 1: Sunday, March 4
 |
| After church, Court takes me downtown...I think to the business district? And we walk around an art festival. |
Day 2: Monday, March 5
 |
| we take the kids for an early morning romp in the park |
 |
| then we head over to her mom's house for some sun soakin' poolside |
 |
| view of downtown Tampa from the dock |
 |
| lounging |
 |
| total relaxation |
Day 3: Tuesday March, 6
 |
| Tuesday morning we pack up the kids, our bags and food and head to the beach house on North Captiva Island |
 |
we're almost there...but we must stop for ice-cream!! YUM, coconut and oreo....
|
 |
| waiting patiently at the marina for our boat to take us to the island. this is where courtney's super mom powers appeared in full force! |
 |
island girl-the name of our boat
|
 |
| there she is! |
 |
| on our way |
 |
there she is! Lady Chadwick! what a great name!
Stay tuned! More to come! |
No comments:
Post a Comment