Saturday, April 21, 2012

Better reaaaaaally late than never! Here are the last pictures from my Tampa Bay get-away in March. 

Click here to see my first set of pictures!


Ok, so I left off on Day 3 (Tuesday, March 6) when Court and I headed to North Captiva Island with the kiddos. 


Tuesday, March 6 continued:
Here we are coming into the island from the boat

The Hardiman's beach house, where I stayed

Beach time while baby sleeps!



I did a lot of this....

golf carts only on the island!

Tuesday night sunset


this was taken from my bedroom!

Day 4: Wednesday, March 7
I find myself back at the beach first thing in the AM


Then the kiddos join me!



ice-cream trip! (and the only group picture I have!)



evening stroll

Chef Trajan makes us pizza for supper!

Last Day: Thursday March 8th

 Early morning at the beach




 Layout of the island
 All of our things...waiting for our boat!
                                                            Court and I go out for a pre-flight cocktail and dessert


I am so blessed to have the opportunity to travel and friends who willingly take me into their home. Court, thanks again for all a wonderful time and for all the cherished memories made. 








No comments:

Post a Comment